Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Take It One Day At A Time

So in my last post I vented about how frustrated I am.  That hasn't changed, I am still frustrated, but I have chosen to have a better attitude about it.  And you know what......I felt so much better today.

My foot swells and turns colors if it isn't in the exact correct comfortable position and that is annoying, but it isn't going to change anytime soon. I have very little pain and am healing great.  I can't make time go any faster, so I just have to suck it up and move on.

My Mom has given me tons a great advice through this injury, but the one thing my mom has always said is to, "take it one day at a time." I suppose a mother always know best!  So yesterday was hard, today was easier.  I will just take it one day at a time and be thankful for each day I am given.  Injury or not, I am thankful.

I will be a success story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment